Translate

torsdag 9 februari 2017

ALBIN LOÁN


Albin Loán is a interesting artist with great skills in both singing and songwriting, on this track of "MUST BE LOVE", Albin have worked with producers like M.Canerstam, B.Silver and K.Larsen (Sir Duke). The remix of the track that we have comes from the Hideout Productions.

"MUST BE LOVE" is in the style of Dance & EDM, and the more typical sounds of Sweden, often when you hear this sound it clearly comes from Sweden, we have that skill, look at big names like Alesso for an example, just to mention one, I do parallells with Alesso in this production, solid work and from citys close by me, it feels for me local and I am a bit proud. 

Unfortunately for me the song is signed, otherwise a song like this would be great for my label of Poolside Recordings.

Albin Loán @ FACEBOOK  
Hideout Productions @ FACEBOOK

FULL SUPPORT FROM MUZIK MAG SWEDEN
   
THE THORPE

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar