Translate

onsdag 12 september 2012

MUZIK MAG SWEDEN / INFO!


I´m on my way out now, time for some gym and other things, hopefully I have time over to do more updates later tonight, don´t be pissed on me if I don´t make it. I am very busy right now with a lot of projects and since I run the site on my own, well, you can understand that it takes many hours to run the site, reason for that is all the music that come in our e-mail, on our soundcloud and on facebook. 

I take all the mails in chronological order. Beside running the site I also work in studio with my projects, THORPISH and AMBIENT WARRIORS and since I don´t earn any money AT ALL on the blog, that is my income, my own music and dj-gigs. 

If you feel that you wanna help me or if you know anyone that are interested to be a writer on MUZIK MAG SWEDEN, send me an P.M on Facebook or in our mail. 

Muzik Mag Sweden @ FACEBOOK 

Please support us and like on Facebook, show your support like we show you support! 

You can also send me an personal e-mail on: 

muzikmagazinet@live.se 

Well, I hope that you understand me more now, and I really wants to have more time over for the site, but if you wanna help, give me a sign. 

THE THORPE

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar