Translate
onsdag 20 mars 2013
CARLY RAE JEPSEN vs SHOWTEK
One of the best tracks in my opinion from last year if we talk about POP/DANCE was and is the track "CALL IT MAYBE" from Carly Rae Jepsen.
Now the new single "TONIGHT I´M GETTING OVER YOU" is available and this is one of the official remixes and it´s from the old Hardstylers of SHOWTEK.
One thing I love with his remix is that you have the classic hardstyle kick in the remix and even though the track is commercial you still gets a bit of Hardstyle in the remix. I am very surprised to hear a remix like this on a poptune from SHOWTEK, but, damn, very good production and remix from them. Excellent.
Carly Rae Jepsen @ FACEBOOK
Showtek @ FACEBOOK
"TONIGHT, I´M GETTING OVER YOU" and the originaltrack is available @ iTUNES
FULL SUPPORT FROM MUZIK MAG SWEDEN
THE THORPE
Prenumerera på:
Kommentarer till inlägget (Atom)

Inga kommentarer:
Skicka en kommentar