Translate
lördag 30 mars 2013
MARTIN VILLENEUVE
Next up on MUZIK MAG SWEDEN is new music from the label HOTFINGERS RECORDS.
The track "I CAN´T GET ENOUGH" is a good housetrack with nice vocal and a bit deep but still just like HOUSE should sound like, we have some deep and tech feeling over it, and I, LOVE IT!
Hotfingers was founded in August of 2007 by Manuel De La Mare, Alex Kenji and Luigi Rocca.
Based in Italy, the music label is becoming an established national and international reality thanks to the support and collaboration of some of the best producers, movers and shakers of today’s electronic music scene.
Some of them include Federico Scavo, Austin Leeds, Pleasurekraft, Kurd Maverick, Plastik Funk, Dj Dan, Filthy Rich, K-Klass, Marco Lys, Dj Chus and many more. The sound and style is modern and eclectic House and Tech House.
"I CAN´T GET ENOUGH" from Martin Villeneuve is available NOW @ BEATPORT
Hotfingers Records official WEBSITE
FULL SUPPORT FROM MUZIK MAG SWEDEN
THE THORPE
Prenumerera på:
Kommentarer till inlägget (Atom)

Inga kommentarer:
Skicka en kommentar