Translate

lördag 6 april 2013

DAILY HIPHOP/RNB

 


Saturday, I missed the Daily RnB track yesterday, so here it is today instead. 

A bit disappointed though, not the reaction I hoped for when we talk about this new post. Feels like RnB and Hip Hop isn´t very popular here on MUZIK MAG SWEDEN. That is something I will continue to props for. From the beginning the site only had RNB and HIP HOP, name of the site was BLACK & GOLD. 

We have now 2013 and it feels like House/Electro and Dubstep are the styles that works best, not only on the world wide web, but also on the nightclubs outhere. Old RnB artists have left from their styles to do FAST RNB for an example. Well, too sad I think, there are so much good RnB and Hip Hop and from United States there comes a lot of good stuff. 

On this days DAILY HIPHOP/RNB post we have the artist JARELL PERRY and his amazing track "SMOKE+MIRRORS". Jarell´s track reminds me a bit of Rihannas track "DIAMONDS" in the style. 

Just like always when we have the DAILY HIPHOP/RNB post and track, we have a FREE DOWNLOAD. 

Don´t forget to join MUZIK MAG SWEDEN on Zippytune and Facebook, show your support. 

Muzik Mag Sweden @ ZIPPYTUNE 
Muzik Mag Sweden @ FACEBOOK 

FULL SUPPORT FROM MUZIK MAG SWEDEN

##### FREE DOWNLOAD #####

   

THE THORPE

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar