Translate
onsdag 10 april 2013
EXIST STRATEGY
I personally have a very wide taste of music, that is why I have the mix of many styles on the site.
Beside RnB/HipHop I also love more hard music like THE AMARANTHE, LINKIN PARK, MUSTASCH and EVANESCENCE or chill music from TRANSLUNAR and NEED A NAME.
This post is strictly chill and ambient music from the Canadian EXIST STRATEGY.
A brand new album with all kind of ambient and chill music in a fantastic mix, this is a must have if you wanna take it slow and enjoy life like I do, every day.
The album DREAMCATCHER is available @ BANDCAMP
You can buy the album with any price you wanna and I think you should support.
This is the full preview on the full album.
Exist Strategy @ FACEBOOK
FULL SUPPORT FROM MUZIK MAG SWEDEN
THE THORPE
Prenumerera på:
Kommentarer till inlägget (Atom)

Inga kommentarer:
Skicka en kommentar