Translate
onsdag 3 april 2013
MUZIK MAG SWEDEN / INFO!
I will be back later today with more fresh updates. Just wanna remind you to go and like MUZIK MAG SWEDEN on FACEBOOK, we need all of your support and this is the year that we are celebrating 3 years on the World Wide Web.
In August 2013 we are three years old, that first month in August 2010 we had 33 visitors on the whole month, a bit different comparing to now, today we have between 500-1000 unique visitors here on the site DAILY!
MUZIK MAG SWEDEN is today reaching out worldwide and the site are very big in UNITED STATES but lately also CHINA and other countries in Asia are getting higher and higher with visitors. AMAZING!!
I have a maingoal to have an happening one evening on a nightclub, to celebrate our three years on the site. Right now, I am looking for sponsors and are talking to some of the recordlabels here in Sweden.
DJ´s will hopefully be our residents DJ´s:
DJ THORPISH
DJ ARIEL
DEEJAY LAY
DJ P-JAY
We also wanna have some artists, so that is one thing I am working with right now.
This week, the new DJ THORPISH SESSION and THE PROMOMIX MARCH gonna be launched.
Have a nice day and thank you for following MUZIK MAG SWEDEN
THE THORPE - CEO of MUZIK MAG SWEDEN
Prenumerera på:
Kommentarer till inlägget (Atom)

Inga kommentarer:
Skicka en kommentar