Translate

söndag 21 april 2013

ONE REPUBLIC vs HENRY HIMSELF


One of the best remixes so far this year are the ALESSO remix on the wonderful track "IF I LOSE MYSELF" from One Republic. 

This is a remix from HENRY HIMSELF, and if you compare Alesso with Henry, not very much different, this remix from Henry could easy be on a remix package. I get a bunch of remixes on that track for the moment but if a remix will fit in my ear, I want to hear some unique with the remix, that is exactly what I felt when I heard the remix from Henry for the first time. 

Behind the name of HENRY HIMSELF stands Henrik Emanuelsson. Henrik is 21 years old and has been producing for about 5 years and been DJing for almost 3 years and have always had that little extra for the music, because he has been involved with music all his life. He’s eating music, sleep music, everything in Henrik’s world is made up of music. He founded his main genre and have not tired a single second in terms of both producing and DJing! 

Henry Himself @ FACEBOOK 

FULL SUPPORT FROM MUZIK MAG SWEDEN

 

THE THORPE

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar