Translate
onsdag 17 april 2013
SANDER VAN DOORN, DUBVISION vs MAKO ft MARIANA BELL
I am up again after Internet was down yesterday, don´t know why I didn´t have any internetconnection, but it doesn´t matter, we are back again online here on MUZIK MAG SWEDEN. So there will be updates both from yesterday and from today.
I will go through some of our mailboxes and a couple of videos will appear today.
I will give you THE PROMOMIX MARCH, finally that one is ready, been an hectic time for me so...
The DAILY HIPHOP/RNB will also come back today, I will try to get more viewers on that posts, there is still a lot of very good HipHop and Rnb that needs attention.
We start up with the new video on Sander Van Doorn´s new single "INTO THE LIGHT", out on April 29 @ BEATPORT.
Pressrelease:
After the worldwide success of hit singles 'Koko' 'Nothing Inside' and 'Joyenergizer', Sander van Doorn is ready to drop another bomb on the EDM scene. His new single 'Into The Light' is a rock-steady collab between the Duch-bred duo DubVision and up-and-coming American, LA-based duo Mako. Needless to say, this track is one that every DJ should use as a secret dancefloor weapon. Powerfull progressive beats combined with a beautiful vocal that will take everyone out there into complete awe.
Out on DOORN RECORDS, April 29
Sander Van Doorn @ FACEBOOK
FULL SUPPORT FROM MUZIK MAG RECORDS
THE THORPE
Prenumerera på:
Kommentarer till inlägget (Atom)

Inga kommentarer:
Skicka en kommentar