Translate

onsdag 12 juni 2013

ESTELLE


I will show you an example how todays RnB artists sounds, it bothers me a lot, don´t missunderstand me, but I want the classic sound of RnB back on the clubs, simply because the variation on a dancefloor, beside being a producer I am a DJ and works a lot out on clubs and the big problem today are that the Fast RnB and Clubmusic have taking over. Me don´t like that, I love House and a harder sound but I also love to have the variation out on the clubs. 

This track from the U.K. based singer of ESTELLE is just like I don´t want it to be, but I do know that a lot of you outhere just love this sound and thats fine with me. 

Estelle Fanta Swaray commonly known as Estelle, and formerly as Est'elle, is an English R&B singer-songwriter, rapper and record producer. Estelle was born in London. After meeting John Legend, Estelle signed a record deal with V2 and Atlantic Records. 

Most of you knows Estelle for the wonderful track "AMERICAN BOY" a track that peaked at number one in the UK and also became Estelle's first song to chart in the US at a position of nine. Later on their was a great remix with rap from KANYE WEST. 

"CALL THESE BOYS" from Estelle are taken from a new upcoming mixtape. 

Estelle @ FACEBOOK 

FULL SUPPORT FROM MUZIK MAG SWEDEN

   

THE THORPE

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar