Translate

fredag 14 februari 2014

SANDRA GEE


The good old days gave us Eurodance, today, that style is almost dead, I feel a lot for that musicstyle, in over 20 years I have been a radiodeejay, and it all started back in the 90´s when I was on the radiostation KRBW BLUEWAVE in Helsingborg, I often think about those old days, today I have my own shows on Hitcity, but the music isn´t even close to how it sounded. 

Well, with this post I just wanna give you a short preview on a upcoming track from the Swedish 100% artist/singer of SANDRA GEE. 

Sandra will release the single "WHAT´S GOING ON" soon through the label of MNM RECORDS. One of the labels I work with by myself as a remixer and artist. 

Check it out, more info will come about the track and artist further ahead. 

Sandra Gee @ FACEBOOK 

FULL SUPPORT FROM MUZIK MAG SWEDEN

Go to this link for the preview:
MNM Records Sweden.

THE THORPE

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar