Translate

lördag 14 januari 2017

ARNEJ vs 8 WONDERS


My last update until tonight comes from the dutch label of Rielism, a label that concentrate mostly on Uplifting Trance, Dark Trance and Progressive Trance. 

I heard this track for the first time on Mark Sherry´s amazing radioshow and fell in love directly, I am a big fan of Deephouse as you might now but I have also a crush on Trancemusic, sometimes it feels like those two genres are connected in somehow, the atmospheric and ambient sounds either if it is in 120 bpm or 140 bpm, I just love that emotional kick I get out of it. 

"TOGETHER WE WILL RISE" has it all, we have an intensed and pumping trancevibe and a catchy, dreamy and progressive approach. It has the support of names like Armin Van Buuren, Ferry Corsten, Aly & Fila and Mark Sherry ofcourse and many more. 

There is also a remix available from Jak Aggas on the track but I prefer this powerful original. 

Go and grab this fantastic trancetrack @ BEATPORT 

Rielism @ FACEBOOK 

FULL SUPPORT FROM MUZIK MAG SWEDEN
   
THE THORPE

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar