Translate

lördag 4 februari 2017

TOM REASON


SATURDAY!!! sorry for bad update on Thursday and Friday, but I have been busy with my ordinary work and yesterday we had the Muzik Mag Radio show so the time wasn´t enough for the blog, but today I will give you some updates, including the ordinary featured post of Friday Mixtape later today. 

The first post up is a nice vibe with Tom Reason and the gorgeus track "I MISS YOU" out now on LoveStyle Records. 

Pressrelease: 

Tom Reason already had 2 releases at our label and we must say, we are always happy when he is sending us a new track, as it's always quality. This time he made a new single called I Miss You, including a brilliant vocal and hot melody. 

Tom Reason comes from Russia, even though he have an English name so to say, it´s like our Swedish producers, Mike Perry or Pete Golden. 

Tom Reason @ FACEBOOK 

Go and grab your copy of the nice "I MISS YOU" @ BEATPORT 

FULL SUPPORT FROM MUZIK MAG SWEDEN
   
THE THORPE

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar