Translate

torsdag 16 februari 2017

ZARA LARSSON vs GORGON CITY



I still remember the first time I wrote about Zara Larsson here on the site, I looked on a youtube clip and I think it was sometimes around 2011-2012, and was amazed by that vocal, big things have happened for this Swedish megastar, today she is probably one of Swedens most prominent artists in the world with singles with big names like David Guetta and the UK based producer MNEK just to mention some.

It is a bit old remix this one, it is on Zara´s last single "I WOULD LIKE", she have a new single out now called "SO GOOD" but this remix from the UK based duo of Gorgon City is no doubt the best official remix on "I Would Like", excellent deep vibe with the brilliant touch of the Gorgon City boys, just love it, a nice bassline melted in with Zaras voice, solid work and a big favourite for me right now, not because of Zara, only because of this brilliant remix, miles better than the R3hab remix.

Go also and check out Gorgon City´s own new single that they made with Elderbrook. 

Zara Larsson @ FACEBOOK 
Gorgon City @ FACEBOOK 

FULL SUPPORT FROM MUZIK MAG SWEDEN

   

THE THORPE

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar