Translate

lördag 16 januari 2021

DJ THESSLA IN THE MIX


Saturday continues with more nice mixtapes, now it is time for my own mixtape of VIBRANT SESSION. 

Vibrant Session is a weekly radioshow you hear every week on HITCITY ÖRESUND at 11 PM, Wednesdays, the show is also on air at CLUBALICIOUS (Stockholm) and more radiostation later in 2021. 

The VIBRANT SESSION is my protege, all of the tracks in the radioshow is promotion I get to my e-mail on MUZIK MAG SWEDEN, if you wanna be featured with your music, either if you are a label, dj or artist, send me and submit your music on the adress: 

muzikmagazinet@live.se 

Follow Muzik Mag Sweden and DJ Thessla on social medias: 

Muzik Mag Sweden @ FACEBOOK 
DJ Thessla @ FACEBOOK 

This is the first issue of the VIBRANT SESSION in 2021, tracklist in description. 

ENJOY!!!!
   
THE THORPE aka DJ THESSLA

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar