Translate

onsdag 21 februari 2024

DEPECHE MODE IN THE CLUBMIX BY ELECTRIC CAFE

Home again after tonights radioshow, great night like always, before I go to sleep, I just wanna share this clubmix by the gods in synthmusic, DEPECHE MODE. 

This clubmix was inspired by the preparty music before they did their first concert in Denmark last year, and I did it in the way I guess that Dave and Martin would like, old classic DM songs in a mix together with new DM songs, most of the remixes in the mix goes in the different styles of Techno.

I hope you enjoy and a new futurepop/synthmix by me (Tobbe P of Electric Cafe) comes in a couple of weeks. 

On our Hearthis account we have, our radioshows comes up when they are edited, so not only the DM in the clubmix but also a lot of our older radioshows. 

Electric Cafe @ HEARTHIS

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar