Translate

söndag 18 februari 2024

WELCOME 2024

We have entered a new year and even though I am very low on activity on Muzik Mag Sweden, I am working with music every day, either on the radio or at home in my studio.

Now I am thinking of being a little more active again if I have time over. 

You can check out our radiostation and our radioshow Electric Cafe that is aired every Wednesday at 9 PM with the sounds of Synth, Synthpop, Synthwave, Darkwave, Retrowave, 80s and EBM for an example, feel free to check it out, the show is with me Tobbe P and Niklas Thillgren.

In the upcoming future I will present new and independent upcoming artists like Muzik Mag Sweden always been on the topic for :)

You can listen at our radiostation Hitcity Öresund here:

HITCITY ÖRESUND

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar