Translate

onsdag 12 augusti 2026

AVANTFRANK

More albums for you to check out, last week, Avantfrank from Detroit, Michigan released his new album "Dance" 

We have an album with 12 tracks in the fusion of Electronic Synthdance, Synthpop, Art Pop, Pop and EBM. 

Pressrelease: 

This is the fourth album by AVANTFRANK. The music is all 4-on-the-floor dance tracks, including the slower closing track, with a couple of house tracks thrown in. This dance album is a one-time experiment, since synthpop will always remain a core part of the AVANTFRANK project. The lyrics consist of two fictional romantic relationships divided into two six-track halves: a failure in the first half (reality-based) and a success in the second half (fantasy-based), each starting on the dancefloor. It can be said that I gave myself a happy ending after all the relationship drama I've gone through in the past, but the true happy ending is being single and celibate with lots of "me" time. 

Fun fact: Those of you who listen to nerrOttik will recognize some tracks, but with AVANTFRANK's take: "Dance for Me" ("Dance"), "Obsessed with You" ("Limerence"), "Will I Fall in Love Again" ("Fall"), "Toxic Love" ("Toxic"), and "I Want Your Love" ("Craving"). Besides the obviously different vocal recordings, some of the music have only minor tweaks, while others have a whole different music production. 

Avantfrank @ FACEBOOK 

Supported by Electric Cafe & Muzik Mag Sweden

 

DJ Thessla

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar