Translate

onsdag 11 juli 2012

THE THORPE a.k.a. THORPISH


I live for music, either when I am out on gigs all around the southern parts of Sweden or when it comes to MUZIK MAG SWEDEN. 

MUZIK MAG SWEDEN is growing day by day and today we have between 300-500 unique visitors a day, well, maybe not so much if you compares to the big blogs like BEAT MY DAY but still, Muzikmagazient is still a young and upcoming blog and we are growing day by day and getting more and more feedback from producers, recordlabel, promoters and all of you that just love new music.

I also do my own music, in the name of THORPISH and just like many of my artists and producers that I am promoting on the site I also wanna be heard. 

So if you have time over, please support me and check out my new upcoming track "BOY!" this is just a preview of the track and some of my closest friends and DJ´s have it so they can try it out on the clubs. 

All feedback, both positive and negative is welcome so go and check it out on MUZIK MAG SWEDEN´s Soundcloud. 

Muzik Mag Sweden @ SOUNDCLOUD 

Thank you! 

THORPISH / BOY! #PREVIEW#

    

THE THORPE

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar