Translate

fredag 5 oktober 2012

MELODIZER vs MY THOUGHTS


One thing I have noticed lately is that the melodic styles of the different genres in music are coming strong. Perhaps that is the new hype? I don´t know, but I like it, if you listen to a more melodic tune you getting more happy, atleast me, you wanna move your feet and you wanna go balistic. 

The typical sound otherwise on the clubs today are more for the younger people....or am I wrong? Todays sound are miles away from how it sounded before, I know, been a DJ since 1987 and I have played all kinds of styles and genres since that, and still do. I am what you say, the oldschool DJ that can play on ANY dancefloor outhere, I have no limitations, my skills are probably not that technical that many younger DJ´s outhere but why should I? You are the new generation of DJ´s, but I'm a little bit worried, when we, the older ones, the oldschool DJ´s sits in the chair at the retirement, 

- Who will bring the old music on? 

Well, nuff said! One of my own projects are AMBIENT WARRIORS and that is a lot of melodic sounds but in a more progressive and trancey way. 

This post though is not about me and Ambient Warriors but about PATRIK NILSSON a.k.a. MELODIZER from Stockholm in Sweden. Patrik been away from the music but are back in full effect. Some of his older tracks was wellplayed on the locals club in Stockholm and now it´s your turn to feel his melodies. 

"PHRENETIC" is the latest one on his soundcloud, an uptempo melodic trancetrack with a phrenetic sound, I understand why he have given the track that name. 

Melodizer @ SOUNDCLOUD 

FULL SUPPORT FROM MUZIK MAG SWEDEN

 

THE THORPE

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar