Translate

fredag 5 oktober 2012

X-FACTOR SWEDEN


Last post for today, this Friday, is about X-Factor Sweden. 

Today was the first weekly finals and it was between 12 artists / groups. It was an eclectic crowd of artists and in the end the duel was between four girls. 

On the X-Factor it's the four judges' mentoring skills that develop artists. 

The four judges are the global producer ANDREAS CARLSSON. 
We have the former member of the A-Teens, in MARIE SERNEHOLT. 
The rapper ISON GLASGOW from the duo of Ison & Fille and eventually ORUP, Swedish legend and a songwriter. 

Andreas job was to pick out the best girls, Marie's job was to pick out the best groups, Isons job was to pick out the best guys and Orup job was to pick out the best over 25.

In the end, duel was between, NJOY and FREJA.

NJOY


NJOY's mentor was Marie Serneholt and unfortunately I blame her, Marie's choice of song made ​​NJOY look really bad, she choosed the Eurovision track, "LA LA LOVE", what a hell did she think about? it went out to be, a completely wrong song for the girls, and at the end of the duel NJOY made ​​in my opinion a much better job than FREJA.

FREJA


FREJA's mentor was Orup and even if his choice of song might not be the best one for FREJA, I felt that Freya did not measure up. And on Freja second song that she choose by herself was a much better choice and Freja felt more confident and the self-confidence grew. 

When the duel is finished, it is the jury of the X-Factor that is who decide which artists or artist who goes home and go on to next week, and of course kept Marie for NJOY while Orup ofcourse kept his fingers crossed for FREJA. 

When all the smoke was vanished, those who went home were NJOY. Bit of a shame I think, because I think that the girls probably could have been developed more along the way but as usual when it comes to Andreas Carlsson, pretty girls are more of a priority, but in terms, Isons explanation to NJOY was ok, so I can stay with that.

MALCOLM


I must say that i am pleased with the first final and the artists I mostly was impressed by, was the Swedish rapper MALCOLM, damn, it isn´t very often you get to hear that tight rap, and the best part from him was that he had to change in his conduct and did it splendidly. Fantastic work and that is respect....

OSCAR


The other boy I was impressed about was OSCAR, and even though that OSCAR´s performance reminded to much of Justin Bieber, I do believe that we have an upcoming star, Oscar is only 15 years old so....and already a big favourite among the girls and probably some of the homosexual men.

FRIDA


Among the girls I was most impressed by FRIDA, she had THAT!! and I have to say that although Andreas Carlsson is a womanizer, he has pretty good track of how a star should act, not very strange, since he is quit a big producer with acts like Madonna, Janet Jackson and Jennifer Lopez among others.

J.E.M.


Among the groups, well, J.E.M is absolutely something to look out for, my only issue is that Jeremie wanna be Will.I.Am and that bothers me. Beside that, wow, good work. 

Well, that was my opinion of X-FACTOR Sweden, it was an okay show and I expect to see the contendants evolve more during the upcoming weeks. 

Goodnight for now, see you tomorrow with more fresh updates. 

THE THORPE

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar