Translate

tisdag 3 december 2013

THORPISH & MUZIK MAG RADIO


The last post of today are my own track "STRINGENT".  

"STRINGENT" is a composition with inspiration from Deadmau5 and Eric "Pryda" Prydz, it isn´t close to that perfection like those two gentlemens music, but I do my best and hopefully I can give you the full track in the beginning of 2014. We have a driven beat with elements of progressive bits. 

Join me and MUZIK MAG SWEDEN on Facebook. 

Muzik Mag Sweden @ FACEBOOK 
Thorpish @ FACEBOOK 

One last thing before I leave is that the last podcast on a Friday from MUZIK MAG RADIO will be now on Friday, December 6. 

Have faith though, already next week I will be back with the podcast/radioshow but on a NEW DAY. 

The new day with MUZIK MAG RADIO will be on 

THURSDAYS between 6 - 10 pm. 

The good thing about it is that we have a extended airplay with me live and direct between 6 - 9 pm and on the last hour we have a guest DJ. 

So, don´t forget to tune in www.hitcity.se and listen to me live. 

Have a goodnight on you, time to sleep, up early tomorrow. 

ENJOY the preview of "STRINGENT"
   
THE THORPE

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar