Translate

tisdag 27 januari 2015

DEADMAU5 & DILLON FRANCIS vs CY KOSIS



Cy Kosis comes from Los Angeles, US and he do music in the genres of TRAP, DUBSTEP and ELECTRO. 

Deadmau5 is a legend and here is a remix from Cy Kosis on another remix made by DILLON FRANCIS, the track they have remixed is "SOME CHORDS" This remix is in a competition. 

Pressrelease: 

Hello my wonderful people! Deadmau5 Some Chords is a piece of music that helped me fall in love with EDM in the first place. The first time I ever heard was at an underground rave in DTLA about four years ago, I could feel my skin tingling the first time I heard it. I felt truly honored to have this chance and I put my heart and soul into this remix and so many of you have supported these past couple years I think I have a great chance at winning! Share this on Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, WHEREVER! 

Cy Kosis @ FACEBOOK 

FULL SUPPORT FROM MUZIK MAG SWEDEN
   
THE THORPE

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar