Translate

söndag 25 januari 2015

MOTO IN THE MIX



I am very careful when I pick my IN THE MIX tapes, usually I don´t wanna HARDWELL or OLIVER HELDENS radioshows to be more pushed, they already gain support from all. 

I want to give you music and mixes from the less famous DJ´s outhere. My goal was at first to give you IN THE MIX every day but unfortunately, the only mixtapes I often gets in our mail are from the more famous DJ´s, that is NOT our goal here on MUZIK MAG SWEDEN. 

If you want to get the more famous DJ´s mixtapes you can find them on other musicblogs. Check in our blogroll.

Behind MOTO stands the Danish DJ of Anders Moto from Odense. 

This is the mixtape JANUARY DEEP from him and we have some beautiful and nice deephouse IN THE MIX. Tracklist in description. 

Moto @ FACEBOOK 

FULL SUPPORT FROM MUZIK MAG SWEDEN

 

THE THORPE

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar