Translate

lördag 7 februari 2015

SIRPAUL vs LUCIUS LOWE


Saturday and MUZIK MAG SWEDEN is online with some updates. 

My studiocomputer have been on a reboot, had some issues lately and changed my studio to another computer so it took me a while longer to be finished, thanks to my good friend Marcus for the help. 

My plan was to get started to update yesterday but that didn´t happen, so here I am today instead. 

The first post is a nice remix from the UK based producer LUCIUS LOWE on the new single "TURNING ME ON" from SIRPAUL. The remix from Lucius is a nice and funky fresh remix, great vocal from SIRPAUL and this is just one of many great remixes on the track. 

"TURNING ME ON" and the Lucius Lowe remix with all the other remixes are available @ iTUNES  

SIRPAUL @ FACEBOOK 
Lucius Lowe @ FACEBOOK 

FULL SUPPORT FROM MUZIK MAG SWEDEN
   
THE THORPE

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar