Translate

söndag 1 januari 2017

HALLONJUICE


Muzik Mag Sweden is much about upcoming artists and producers, it is SOOO hard to get in the business, and you need lots of luck, I think that is really a hard job to do, I myself are also a producer and working my ass of to get noticed, for a couple of years ago I decided to start up MUZIK MAG SWEDEN or Muzikmagazinet and the reason for that was because of all the talent we have out in the world from little Sweden to other parts of the world. 

I did some similar posts last year and this is the first of this year, I would love to get a sign from you dj, producer, artist, singer or songwriter that want to be heard, send me a PM on Facebook or just put a mail on our official e-mail, something Hampus did. 

Hannes are behind the constellation of HALLONJUICE and for my foreign writers that is Raspberry Juice in English. 

Style from Hallonjuice are in the way of Bouncey electromusic with smooth elements of Pop, a style that had some success last year, very nice vocals from Agnes Viksten and Jacob Treskog and i like the melodys in the track, a nice production, it will be fun to hear more from HALLONJUICE during 2017. 

This is the track "MIDNIGHT SUN", a great way to start up 2017 for the newcomers in the musicindustry. 

Hallonjuice @ FACEBOOK 

Stream the great track on SPOTIFY 

FULL SUPPORT FROM MUZIK MAG SWEDEN
   
THE THORPE

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar