Translate

söndag 8 mars 2020

OTHER MUSIC BLOGS


I feel it is time to pay some respect to some of our friends that do great jobs with their blogs, you have to remember that we do not often earn any money with our blogs, if you look at bloggers and youtubers today, they do it for living, the big difference between us and them is that we do it with pride and honor, for the love of music and for the love from you. 

One of the latest blogs I recently started to follow is on Youtube, it is a technoblog or a youtube channel to be more at point, I am talking about FINGR86 

Another good youtubechannel/blog is PROGRESSIVE DREAMERS for the love of more progressive and deeper housemusic. 

And finally, a blog that write about music and fashion. I just recently started to check it out, it is handled by my friend Erick Music-Blogger, check out ELECTRO WOW 

Check them out, you will not be disappointed. I will do a new post in the future about more good blogs/youtube channels but this is enough for today. 

THE THORPE

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar