Translate

torsdag 14 januari 2021

FINKSEYE

Last week I started up a new weekly post here on Muzik Mag Sweden, it is about Synth/Synt Music or EBM for the ones that are into that kind of music, I am a BIG FAN of that, always been that, already back in the 80´s I knew that this is my kind of music after been a hardrocker for a little while. 

Last week we started up with the duo of Charlies Garden and today I am handling the productive and very impressive producer of FINKSEYE, this oneman band dude have lots of nice tracks and albums so check him out. 

Releasing music both on the platforms of Bandcamp and ofcourse aswell on Spotify. 

The latest album from Finkseye was an album I listened to some nights ago when I was sitting in my forklift and worked my ass of. The latest album ´Ecocide´ is a truly EBM album, pumping stroking synths with the typical sound of EBM. 

My preview though is the new single ´Shadow Of A Gun´ one of the tracks of the latest album and the single is to find on his Bandcamp with remixes from artists like Neurobash, Erotic Elk, Bathead and David Redjoy. 

Finkseye @ FACEBOOK 
Finkseye @ BANDCAMP 
Finkseye @ SPOTIFY 

FULL SUPPORT FROM MUZIK MAG SWEDEN

   

THE THORPE

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar