Translate

fredag 4 oktober 2024

CRED

The last post for tonight, been many tonight, I will try to be more active, for those that just found this blog I can tell you that its all about the electronic music and in the first hand, EBM and Synthmusic in all of the styles that comes in that music but also Techno, those are my favourite styles in music so ofcourse that is what I am bloggin´ about, just so you know. 

I am the founder of the radioshow Electric Cafe that I have with my best friend Niklas and even though I have been offline for a while, my goal is to be back on air soon, until then, I am listening and going through all the amazing music that comes out. 

If you like or LOVE techno you must check out my LOST IN TECHNO mixtape that will be out once a month for the rest of 2024, you can hear that on my channel at Hearthis. 

But now, the Swedish synthmasters in CRED, one of my favourite bands, lovely synthpop with the heart on the right place. Enjoy the track "BLEED" in this awesome remix, the BS Dance Remix, so get up an dance to the beat of CRED. 

DJ Thessla of Muzik Mag Sweden & Electric Cafe
 

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar