Translate

tisdag 18 augusti 2026

SECOND COMPLEX ft JOEL ALEXANDER

Second Complex from Denmark have released a demo of a old track that he done long back ago and I understand the feeling he mean in his pressrelease, I feel the same many times after tons of hours in the studio to get the right touch. The demo contains lyrics from Joel Alexander of Eckotrigger and if you want it to be released, well, send a little heads up to Second Complex. 

Pressrelease: 

This is an old song I wrote back in 2010 that has never been released, and one that I’ve revisited many, many times over the years. No matter what I do with it, I’m never quite satisfied, and as a result, all the new versions end up sounding too loud in my head, so I usually end up abandoning the project pretty quickly. 

So it’s also quite possible that it will never be officially released and will remain a demo forever. 

Second Complex @ FACEBOOK 

Supported by Electric Cafe & Muzik Mag Sweden

 

DJ Thessla

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar