Translate

söndag 20 december 2020

MUZIK MAG SWEDEN RETURNS IN JANUARY 2021


2020 is a year that none of us wanna remember, soon we are on the other side and hopefully 2021 bring us joy and happiness again after a wasted year. 

One of the goals next year is to be back with Muzik Mag Sweden, posting music from the more unknown artists, djs and recordlabels. 

In Coronatimes, all in the musicindustry needs help, to be noticed and remember, if you like a track, PLEASE, buy the releases on your digital stores, ALL of the artists and recordlabels need us now to overcome this crap of virus.

I am The Thorpe, and beside Muzik Mag Sweden I am working with radio, I am putting the music together with my colleague on Hitcity Öresund.

Every week I do mixtapes like The Vibrant Session and Darkside Session, this is dj-sets done live in my homestudio and you can listen to them every week on radiostations, right now, The Vibrant Session on Hitcity Öresund. 

I am looking for radiostations that wanna air my Darkside Session aswell, this is a liveset concentrating on TECHNO in the different styles of Technomusic.
 
If you wanna be featured as an artist, dj or recordlabel with your music, send me an e-mail on:

muzikmagazinet@live.se 

I see you on the other side, I see you in 2021
   
THE THORPE

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar