Translate

lördag 7 mars 2020

FINGR86


Ok, last post of tonight, back tomorrow or later today since it is a bit over 2 PM here in Sweden right now. 

This post is about a channel on Youtube that I really love, FingR86, why you wonder? 

Well, I am a BIG fan of Techno, and just like my blog of Muzik Mag Sweden, FingR86 gives not so famous tracks (yet) in techno a chance, ok, you can find skilled producers there also but the maingoal with the channel, atleast what I feel, is upcoming artists and producers in techno. 

This is why we exist, to give you outhere from the underground a ground to stand on, to be heard, to be seen and to be enjoyed. 

So, if you, like me, is a BIG fan of Techno, subscribe HERE 

Follow FingrR86 @ FACEBOOK 

My preview from FingR86 channel is a track from a new compilation that you can find on Beatport, track is ´M.S.D´ from the talented Marrie. 

FULL SUPPORT FROM MUZIK MAG SWEDEN

   

THE THORPE

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar